Museum für Kommunikation Bern
The museum possesses a treasure made up of objects that are not accessible to the public, which this installation would like to make available to visitors. Upon arrival, the visitor receives an iceberg-shaped object that allows him to choose items that interest him in the exhibit. At the end of the visit, the iceberg’s content is downloaded in a projection room. The selected objects appear on a screen along with other related items. They come from the museum’s holdings or from other museums.
People make museum
- In front of an object of his liking the visitor touches the sticker beside the object with his iceberg.
- He can thus register any number of objects.
- At the end of his visit he enters the projection room and clicks the iceberg onto the pillar/totem.
- Through the totem the projection room digitally connects the saved objects of the exhibition to related ones in the depository or other museums and shows it to the visitor in 3D technique.
Tools and technologies
- Puces RFID (sticker), imprimante 3D, Arduino
- Liste des matériaux, outillages
- Plan, schéma électriques, photos
- Contenu: Valérie Clerc
- Médiation: Andrea Rüffenach
- Communication: Carola Androwski
- Graphic designer: Dario Rodighiero
- Code: Rhea Salome Sturm
- Fabrication: Martine Anderfuhren